Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. We put a member of staff who earns over £10,000 and who is nearing the state pension age into our pension scheme. What happens to this member of staff once they reach state pension age?
- Q. How do I choose a pension scheme?
- Q. What records do I have to keep?
- Q. What is the age limit to put someone into a pension scheme?
- Q. Do contributions have to continue once a member of staff has been put into a pension scheme, but their earnings drop below the earnings threshold for automatic enrolment?
- Q. I’m going to be a new employer, what do I need to do and by when?
- Q. Can we use source material from your website on our own websites?
- Q. Can a member of staff who must be put into a pension scheme ask to leave the scheme before being put into one?
- Q. As an employer, who do I need to put into a pension scheme?
- Q. Someone else is helping me with the automatic enrolment process, can they be sent information about what needs to be done?