Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. Which tasks do I need to carry out if I don’t have staff that need to be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. Can a staff member who has been automatically enrolled leave the pension scheme after one calendar month?
- Q. Why haven't I received any correspondence from The Pensions Regulator?
- Q. Can we delay working out who to put into a pension scheme more than once?
- Q. What if I don't employ any eligible staff?
- Q. Can a member of staff who must be put into a pension scheme ask to leave the scheme before being put into one?
- Q. What records do I have to keep?
- Q. My staff have been impacted by the rising cost of living and can’t pay their contributions, what can I do to help?
- Q. If a member of staff met the earnings threshold once during the postponement period as result of fluctuating earnings do they have to be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. As an employer, who do I need to put into a pension scheme?