Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. What if my staff members meet the criteria to be put into a pension scheme, but they don’t want to be put into one?
- Q. As an employer, who do I need to put into a pension scheme?
- Q. Who will I have duties for as an employer?
- Q. Do the automatic enrolment duties apply to charities?
- Q. How do I choose a pension scheme?
- Q. What happens if a member of staff who I've put into a pension scheme earns less than £192 a week (£833 a month) in a future pay period?
- Q. Do contributions have to continue once a member of staff has been put into a pension scheme, but their earnings drop below the earnings threshold for automatic enrolment?
- Q. Does Automatic Enrolment apply to me?
- Q. What if none of my staff earn over £10,000 per year, £833 per month or £192 per week?
- Q. What is Automatic Enrolment?