Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. Which tasks do I need to carry out if I don’t have staff that need to be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. What if my staff members meet the criteria to be put into a pension scheme, but they don’t want to be put into one?
- Q. Do I need to put a staff member into a pension scheme when they meet the earnings threshold on a one off basis eg as a result of a bonus?
- Q. Do contributions have to continue once a member of staff has been put into a pension scheme, but their earnings drop below the earnings threshold for automatic enrolment?
- Q. What if I don't employ any eligible staff?
- Q. Can a staff member who has been automatically enrolled leave the pension scheme after one calendar month?
- Q. Can we delay working out who to put into a pension scheme more than once?
- Q. I thought I had done everything, I didn’t realise that I needed to complete a declaration?
- Q. What is the regulator's role in relation to automatic enrolment?
- Q. What is Automatic Enrolment?