Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. Can a staff member who has been automatically enrolled leave the pension scheme after one calendar month?
- Q. Does Automatic Enrolment apply to me?
- Q. What is Automatic Enrolment?
- Q. If a member of staff’s earnings are £192 a week or less, must they be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. Do I have to tell the regulator that I’ll be delaying working out who to put into a pension scheme?
- Q. Who does automatic enrolment apply to?
- Q. How often do we need to check to see if staff who don’t need to be put into a pension scheme still remain in that category?
- Q. What is the regulator's role in relation to automatic enrolment?
- Q. Do the automatic enrolment duties apply to charities?
- Q. A staff member has handed in their notice although they have just started earning over £833 a month - do I need to put them into a pension scheme and make contributions?