Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. Someone else is helping me with the automatic enrolment process, can they be sent information about what needs to be done?
- Q. If a member of staff asks to join my pension scheme during the postponement period, when do I start paying money into the scheme?
- Q. What is the regulator's role in relation to automatic enrolment?
- Q. How often do we need to check to see if staff who don’t need to be put into a pension scheme still remain in that category?
- Q. Can a member of staff who must be put into a pension scheme ask to leave the scheme before being put into one?
- Q. If a member of staff asks to leave a pension scheme, can they ask to join again?
- Q. Do I have to tell the regulator that I’ll be delaying working out who to put into a pension scheme?
- Q. I’m going to be a new employer, what do I need to do and by when?
- Q. What if I don't employ any eligible staff?
- Q. Can I delegate the process of automatic enrolment?