Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. How do I choose a pension scheme?
- Q. I thought I had done everything, I didn’t realise that I needed to complete a declaration?
- Q. How often do we need to check to see if staff who don’t need to be put into a pension scheme still remain in that category?
- Q. Can we delay working out who to put into a pension scheme more than once?
- Q. A staff member has handed in their notice although they have just started earning over £833 a month - do I need to put them into a pension scheme and make contributions?
- Q. What is Automatic Enrolment?
- Q. Why haven't I received any correspondence from The Pensions Regulator?
- Q. If a member of staff asks to leave a pension scheme, can they ask to join again?
- Q. If a member of staff met the earnings threshold once during the postponement period as result of fluctuating earnings do they have to be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. I’m going to be a new employer, what do I need to do and by when?