Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. I’m going to be a new employer, what do I need to do and by when?
- Q. I have staff who are on a probation period, can I change my duties start date until the end of their probation period?
- Q. Who does automatic enrolment apply to?
- Q. Why haven't I received any correspondence from The Pensions Regulator?
- Q. Can I delegate the process of automatic enrolment?
- Q. I’m a new employer. What if I pay my staff less than £118 per week and/or don’t have a PAYE scheme. Does automatic enrolment still apply to me?
- Q. If a member of staff asks to leave a pension scheme, can they ask to join again?
- Q. Do I have to tell the regulator that I’ll be delaying working out who to put into a pension scheme?
- Q. How do I nominate a contact?
- Q. Who will I have duties for as an employer?