Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. Who will I have duties for as an employer?
- Q. What records do I have to keep?
- Q. Does Automatic Enrolment apply to me?
- Q. Can we delay working out who to put into a pension scheme more than once?
- Q. What is the age limit to put someone into a pension scheme?
- Q. If a member of staff’s earnings are £192 a week or less, must they be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. A staff member has handed in their notice although they have just started earning over £833 a month - do I need to put them into a pension scheme and make contributions?
- Q. What is the regulator's role in relation to automatic enrolment?
- Q. As an employer, who do I need to put into a pension scheme?
- Q. Do I need to put a staff member into a pension scheme when they meet the earnings threshold on a one off basis eg as a result of a bonus?