Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. How do I nominate a contact?
- Q. Which tasks do I need to carry out if I don’t have staff that need to be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. Why haven't I received any correspondence from The Pensions Regulator?
- Q. What if my staff members meet the criteria to be put into a pension scheme, but they don’t want to be put into one?
- Q. I have a member of staff who wasn’t put into a pension scheme on my duties start date as he wasn’t earning enough. This month he worked overtime and he earnt over £833 but next month he will earn less than this. What do I do?
- Q. Can a staff member who has been automatically enrolled leave the pension scheme after one calendar month?
- Q. How do I choose a pension scheme?
- Q. One of my staff has a second job with a different employer; do I have to take this into account when assessing them?
- Q. What if I don't employ any eligible staff?
- Q. I have staff who are on a probation period, can I change my duties start date until the end of their probation period?