Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. Which tasks do I need to carry out if I don’t have staff that need to be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. How do I nominate a contact?
- Q. I have staff who are on a probation period, can I change my duties start date until the end of their probation period?
- Q. What if my staff members meet the criteria to be put into a pension scheme, but they don’t want to be put into one?
- Q. What if I don't employ any eligible staff?
- Q. Can a staff member who has been automatically enrolled leave the pension scheme after one calendar month?
- Q. Why haven't I received any correspondence from The Pensions Regulator?
- Q. How do I choose a pension scheme?
- Q. I have a member of staff on maternity leave, do I still need to put them into a scheme?
- Q. We put a member of staff who earns over £10,000 and who is nearing the state pension age into our pension scheme. What happens to this member of staff once they reach state pension age?