Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. What happens if a member of staff who I've put into a pension scheme earns less than £192 a week (£833 a month) in a future pay period?
- Q. Who will I have duties for as an employer?
- Q. If a member of staff’s earnings are £192 a week or less, must they be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. What is the age limit to put someone into a pension scheme?
- Q. How often do we need to check to see if staff who don’t need to be put into a pension scheme still remain in that category?
- Q. What is the regulator's role in relation to automatic enrolment?
- Q. Do I need to put a staff member into a pension scheme when they meet the earnings threshold on a one off basis eg as a result of a bonus?
- Q. If a member of staff asks to join my pension scheme during the postponement period, when do I start paying money into the scheme?
- Q. If a member of staff asks to leave a pension scheme, can they ask to join again?
- Q. Can we use source material from your website on our own websites?