Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. If a member of staff asks to join my pension scheme during the postponement period, when do I start paying money into the scheme?
- Q. Someone else is helping me with the automatic enrolment process, can they be sent information about what needs to be done?
- Q. I thought I had done everything, I didn’t realise that I needed to complete a declaration?
- Q. Can I delegate the process of automatic enrolment?
- Q. Do contributions have to continue once a member of staff has been put into a pension scheme, but their earnings drop below the earnings threshold for automatic enrolment?
- Q. I’m a new employer. What if I pay my staff less than £120 per week and/or don’t have a PAYE scheme. Does automatic enrolment still apply to me?
- Q. Does Automatic Enrolment apply to me?
- Q. Can we delay working out who to put into a pension scheme more than once?
- Q. My school status has changed to an academy (or foundation school) - what does this mean for automatic enrolment?
- Q. Can we use source material from your website on our own websites?