Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. My staff have been impacted by the rising cost of living and can’t pay their contributions, what can I do to help?
- Q. How do I nominate a contact?
- Q. Can we delay working out who to put into a pension scheme more than once?
- Q. I thought I had done everything, I didn’t realise that I needed to complete a declaration?
- Q. What records do I have to keep?
- Q. My school status has changed to an academy (or foundation school) - what does this mean for automatic enrolment?
- Q. Which tasks do I need to carry out if I don’t have staff that need to be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. If a member of staff’s earnings are £192 a week or less, must they be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. Do I need to put a staff member into a pension scheme when they meet the earnings threshold on a one off basis eg as a result of a bonus?
- Q. Why haven't I received any correspondence from The Pensions Regulator?