Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. What is the regulator's role in relation to automatic enrolment?
- Q. How do I choose a pension scheme?
- Q. If a member of staff’s earnings are £192 a week or less, must they be put into a pension scheme?
- Q. Can I delegate the process of automatic enrolment?
- Q. What happens if a member of staff who I've put into a pension scheme earns less than £192 a week (£833 a month) in a future pay period?
- Q. Who does automatic enrolment apply to?
- Q. If a member of staff asks to join my pension scheme during the postponement period, when do I start paying money into the scheme?
- Q. Someone else is helping me with the automatic enrolment process, can they be sent information about what needs to be done?
- Q. If a member of staff asks to leave a pension scheme, can they ask to join again?
- Q. I thought I had done everything, I didn’t realise that I needed to complete a declaration?