This website requires cookies. Your browser currently has cookies disabled.

How do I nominate a contact?

You need to tell us who’ll be responsible for managing the automatic enrolment process by nominating a contact.

Use our nominate a contact page to do this and we'll send help and guidance to this person.

You’ll need your letter code and PAYE reference to hand. The PAYE reference is made up of numbers and letters only and can be found on letters you have received from The Pensions Regulator about automatic enrolment. Alternatively it can be found on the letter HMRC sent you when you first registered as an employer or from your payroll software package.

Your letter code appears on all letters we send about automatic enrolment.

Was this information useful?