Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - General
- Q. If I have staff who are on a temporary or fixed term contract do I have to put them into a pension scheme?
- Q. What is my letter code and where do I find it?
- Q. What are your contact details?
- Q. How do I nominate a contact or update my details?
- Q. Where do I find my accounts office reference number (AORN)?
- Q. What is the age limit to put someone into a pension scheme?
- Q. I have staff who are on a probation period, can I change my duties start date until the end of their probation period?
- Q. I have a member of staff on maternity leave, do I still need to put them into a scheme?
- Q. We put a member of staff who earns over £10,000 and who is nearing the state pension age into our pension scheme. What happens to this member of staff once they reach state pension age?
- Q. Do contributions have to continue once a member of staff has been put into a pension scheme, but their earnings drop below the earnings threshold for automatic enrolment?