Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - Re-enrolment
- Q. My re-declaration deadline is next month and I have a member of staff who left the pension scheme 3 months ago. Do I need to re-enrol them?
- Q. How do I find out what my dates are for re-enrolment?
- Q. We have missed our third anniversary what do we do?
- Q. What is re-enrolment?
- Q. Can I complete my re-declaration earlier or later? Waiting for specific dates is a burden and I want to get it done and out the way?
- Q. What if I don’t have any staff to re-enrol?
- Q. Does re enrolment apply to all my staff or just those that meet the age and earnings threshold?
- Q. What is my previous re-enrolment date and where can I find it?
- Q. Can our staff choose to leave the pension scheme if they are put back into one at re- enrolment?
- Q. If staff have requested to leave your automatic enrolment pension scheme more than 12 months ago, do I need to assess them again to work out if I need to put them back into a pension scheme?