Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - Declaration of compliance
- Q. What are PSR numbers, and where can I find them?
- Q. What are EPSR numbers, and where can I find them?
- Q. I only have one member of staff and he or she doesn’t want to be in a pension scheme. Do I still need to complete a declaration?
- Q. Do I have to complete a declaration just once within the deadline or does it have to be done every three years?
- Q. When entering my staff details on my declaration, should I include numbers from my duties start date or the date I assessed them?
- Q. I have a Government Gateway ID, can I still use it for the declaration of compliance?
- Q. How do I get a new passcode for my declaration of compliance?
- Q. I requested the passcode for my declaration of compliance account. I received the confirmation email but the link in the email does not work.
- Q. The number of staff provided at declaration will not match the number of staff in my PAYE scheme, does this mean that I have to account for the difference and, if so, where?
- Q. What is a declaration of compliance?