Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - Declaration of compliance
- Q. I use multiple pension schemes. Do I have to include them all on our declaration?
- Q. Should I include information about staff who joined after my duties start date on my declaration?
- Q. What is a declaration of compliance?
- Q. When is the deadline for completing my declaration of compliance?
- Q. I don’t understand the last box in the declaration checklist. If all staff employed at the duties start date were reported, how can those who ask to join or leave be accounted for?
- Q. Can I provide approximate figures at declaration and then confirm them at a later date? Can this information be updated after the declaration is submitted? If so, how long do I have to update it?
- Q. Can someone else complete the declaration on behalf of an employer?
- Q. What do we need to do after completing our declaration of compliance?
- Q. What information do I need to provide in the declaration of compliance?
- Q. As part of the declaration, do I need to confirm that all of the right information was sent to my staff on time?