The Pensions Regulator

This website requires cookies. Your browser currently has cookies disabled.

I have a Government Gateway ID, can I still use it for the declaration of compliance?

You can no longer use your Government Gateway ID to complete your declaration of compliance online. If you have a Government Gateway ID or you're partway through a declaration or re-declaration you'll need to get a new passcode.

To get a new passcode go to the declaration of compliance and select the ‘Get a new passcode or Create account’ tab.

Enter your email and confirm it, before clicking submit. You will be presented with a message ‘You already have an account’.

Click on 'New Passcode' under the sentence If you need a new passcode we can email you a link to get a new one.

You will receive a confirmation email with a link to your new passcode. Follow the link and you will be given your new passcode. Please note: If the link in the email doesn’t work by clicking on it to open it, simply copy the link and paste it into your browser (ie: Internet Explorer, Chrome etc)

Once you have a new passcode you'll be able to see any information you've previously entered, including your previous declaration or re-declaration.

You will also be able to see any employers you've previously added to your dashboard, for example if you're a business adviser.

Complete your declaration of compliance with The Pensions Regulator..

Was this information useful?

Please leave a comment

We are unable to respond to your comment, but your feedback is monitored and used to help us keep improving this website. Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for your feedback.