Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - Declaration of compliance
- Q. Should I include information about staff who joined after my duties start date on my declaration?
- Q. I delayed working out who to put into a pension scheme (used postponement) and during this time some of my staff left. Where do I add this information in the declaration?
- Q. When is the deadline for completing my declaration of compliance?
- Q. My letter includes a statutory declaration deadline and another date for me to complete my declaration, which one applies?
- Q. Where should I enter the number of staff who asked to join the scheme while I delayed working out who to put into a scheme (during postponement) on my declaration?
- Q. Who should I give as my employer contact?
- Q. I don’t understand the last box in the declaration checklist. If all staff employed at the duties start date were reported, how can those who ask to join or leave be accounted for?
- Q. As part of the declaration, do I need to confirm that all of the right information was sent to my staff on time?
- Q. Can I provide approximate figures at declaration and then confirm them at a later date? Can this information be updated after the declaration is submitted? If so, how long do I have to update it?
- Q. Can someone else complete the declaration on behalf of an employer?