Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - What happens if I don't comply
- Q. None of my employees want to be put into a pension scheme, so I thought I didn’t need to do anything?
- Q. What fines can The Pensions Regulator impose?
- Q. Can I challenge the fine I have been issued?
- Q. How do I pay a fine or fixed penalty notice?
- Q. I am a director of a company but I am the only person on our PAYE scheme currently. So technically I am an employer but I'm employing myself. Do I have automatic enrolment duties?
- Q. What is a fixed penalty notice?
- Q. Can I pay a fine or fixed penalty notice by instalments?
- Q. How do I appeal an enforcement notice?
- Q. What is an escalating penalty notice?
- Q. I haven’t received any the letters or notices from the regulator, but you have the correct address.