Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions
- Q. What letters do I have to send for next re-enrolment?
- Q. If staff have been enrolled in an AE pension scheme and have requested to leave your automatic enrolment pension scheme within 12 months before the third year anniversary of my duties start date or previous re-enrolment date , do I need to re-enrol them again as part of the duties of this re-enrolment anniversary?
- Q. Do the automatic enrolment duties apply to charities?
- Q. Can I pay a fine or fixed penalty notice by instalments?
- Q. A staff member has handed in their notice although they have just started earning over £833 a month - do I need to put them into a pension scheme and make contributions?