Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - For directors
- Q. I am a director of a company but I am the only person on our PAYE scheme currently. So technically I am an employer but I'm employing myself. Do I have automatic enrolment duties?
- Q. I'm the only director of my own company - do automatic enrolment duties apply to me?
- Q. We're a family business - do automatic enrolment duties apply to us?
- Q. We’re married / in a civil partnership and run our own company – do automatic enrolment duties apply to us?
- Q. A contract of employment does not have to be a written document. In what circumstances would the regulator consider that an implied contract of employment exists and the company should have carried out automatic enrolment duties for the director?