Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - Staff details
- Q. When entering my staff details on my declaration, should I include numbers from my duties start date or the date I assessed them?
- Q. I don’t understand the last box in the declaration checklist. If all staff employed at the duties start date were reported, how can those who ask to join or leave be accounted for?
- Q. The number of staff provided at declaration will not match the number of staff in my PAYE scheme, does this mean that I have to account for the difference and, if so, where?
- Q. Can I provide approximate figures at declaration and then confirm them at a later date? Can this information be updated after the declaration is submitted? If so, how long do I have to update it?
- Q. Where should I enter the number of staff who asked to join the scheme while I delayed working out who to put into a scheme (during postponement) on my declaration?
- Q. Should I include information about staff who joined after my duties start date on my declaration?