Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions - Coronavirus (Covid19)
- Q. With regard to COVID-19, will there be any changes to my automatic enrolment or re-enrolment duties?
- Q. Do I still need to pay pension contributions for my staff, in light of COVID-19?
- Q. Some of my staff have reduced their hours and their pay has also reduced. Do I still need to pay contributions?
- Q. I am a small employer and nearing my re-enrolment, what do I need to do?
- Q. Will I have to make back payments for my staff, if I miss contributions?
- Q. I am a new employer – do I still have duties?
- Q. I have furloughed my staff, do I still need to pay contributions?
- Q. My business is struggling with cashflow due to the coronavirus, what help is available to us?
- Q. If staff are taking unpaid leave, do I need to continue to make pensions contributions?
- Q. How can my business make a claim for the Job Retention Scheme?