Automatic enrolment questions and answers
Most popular questions
- Q. A contract of employment does not have to be a written document. In what circumstances would the regulator consider that an implied contract of employment exists and the company should have carried out automatic enrolment duties for the director?
- Q. Can a member of staff reduce their contributions to a pension scheme?
- Q. What is a fixed penalty notice?
- Q. Can I challenge the fine I have been issued?
- Q. As an employer, when will I need to put my staff into a pension scheme?