The Pensions Regulator

Can I pay a fine or fixed penalty notice by instalments?

It may be possible for us to accept payment by instalments. If you would like to pay by instalments you will need to complete a financial hardship form and return to us for consideration with supporting documents.

For more information read apply for a review.

Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.