The Pensions Regulator

Can I challenge the fine I have been issued?

If you believe that you should not have been issued a notice, you can apply to us for a review of the notice. You can only do this within 28 days of the date of the notice. If you are appealing against an escalating penalty notice, the 28 days still run from the date of the notice, and not the deadline for compliance or the date when the fine starts to add up. If you wish to appeal against the outcome of that review, you can appeal to the First Tier Tribunal of the General Regulatory Chamber. 

Find out how to apply for a review.

Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.